Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Makeup Tutorial: A Few of My Favorite Things Green Smokey Eye

Hi Ladies! 
Below is a tutorial on how to create the below eye look using Too Faced's A Few of My Favorite Things holiday 2013 palette.






For the shadows I used:

Evergreen-lids  (I sprayed my brush with fix plus before applying this to help keep the color dark and in place.
Chocolate Milk-transition color above crease (With a larger blending brush,  apply this color to the crease. I used my Mirabella Blending Brush).
Woolen Mittens-crease (Using a smaller more precise blending brush, blend into the crease. I used EcoTools Petite Eye Shading Brush.) 
Crisp Apple Strudel-crease (Use a small to medium sized blending brush or angled brush to apply over Woolen Mittens. I chose to use EcoTools Angled Crease Brush.)
Cream Colored Ponies-brow bone (To highlight the brow bone, I use this shadow with the e.l.f. contour brush.
Honey Honey & Snowflakes-inner corner of eyes (Highlight the inner rims of your eyes with these colors. I used EcoTools Smudge Brush.)
Dark Chocolate/Crisp Apple Strudel-lower lash line (Next using a small liner brush line your lower lash line. I chose to use the EcoTools Highlighting Brush).

Lastly, gently sweep a bigger shadow brush across your lid lightly blending where the colors meet. I used the EcoTools Large Eyeshadow Brush.

Remember, practice makes perfect!



Other products used:
Eyeshadow Base-M.A.C. Paint Pot in Painterly
Cheeks-Be a Bombshell One Stick in Sunset and Nyx Blush in Terra Cotta
Liner-Nyx The Curve Liner and Nyx The Super Fat Eye Marker 
Brows-M.A.C. eyebrow pencil in Lingering and Anastasia Clear brow gel
Lashes-Rimmel ScandalEyes Flex
Face-Bare Minerals Loose Powder Foundation in Medium Beige followed by the Original Mineral Veil. Contoured with Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer.
Highlight-Physician's Formula Mineral Glow Pearls in Beige Pearl
Concealer-Nyx HD Photogenic Concealer in Yellow and Beige and Nyx Dark Circle Concealer in Light
Lips-Bite Beauty High Pigment Lip Pencil in Midera and Nyx Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel
All over face-M.A.C. Fix + Makeup Setting Spray

Do you have this palette? What are your favorite colors to use from it? Do you have any winning looks that you have created with this palette? Post your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...