Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, February 21, 2014

Face Five Challenge



Hi Ladies!
Shalunya from Shalunya and Boyet, Betti from Makeup' Asylum, and I decided to do a fun and creative collaboration called Face Five Challenge. We also asked Ashley from Ashley Maria and Keisha from Chrysalis Gals to join us in this collaboration. Please take the time to visit all of these ladies' blogs. They are truly amazing women and know their stuff when it comes to beauty! Shalunya is the queen of couponing and bargains and Betti has some killer reviews. Ashley has done some incredibly beautiful looks with products that she has reviewed. Keisha has tons of great makeup tips and DIY beauty projects up on her blog.

So, here is the challenge: Create a full face look with only 5 items! 

Here are the rules:
1. Use Five and only Five products to create a complete makeup look.
2. Each different product counts as 1 product. Multipurpose products count as 1 product, such as Benetint, Bombshell the One Stick, Nars Multipurpose Stick. 
3. No palettes are allowed. No trios, quads or multi-shade palettes.
4. Tag Five others to complete the Face Five Challenge
5. Have Fun! 

Here are the items that I chose to use:


1. Be  A Bombshell The One Stick in Sunset
2. Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Bronzer, Blush, and Eye Shadow in Waikiki Strip/Peachy Glow
3. Bareminerals Loose Powder Foundation in Medium Beige
4. Rimmel ScandalEyes Flex Mascara
5. Nyx HD Photogenic Concealer in Beige

Here is the look that I created with these 5 items:


First, I concealed my dark circles and any blemishes with the Nyx HD concealer. Then, I evened out my skin tone with the Bareminerals loose powder foundation. Next, I used the concealer as an eye shadow base. 



I used the PF Shimmer Strips as eye shadow. I used the lightest color on my brow bone. The next color down, I used on my lid. The 3rd and 4th colors I blended together and used as my crease color. The darkest shade was used on my outer v and lower lash line. I also used the lightest shade as a highlighter.




I finished off my eyes with a few coats of mascara. I also  used the Shimmer Strips to contour my face. Using the One Stick as blush, I added color to my cheeks. Lastly, I used the One Stick for my lip color.

Please check out the looks that these lovely ladies came up with:
Shalunya from Shalunya and Boyet
Betti from Makeup' Asylum
Ashley from Ashley Maria
Keisha from Chrysalis Gals

I tag the following ladies to do the Face Five Challenge:
Rhondine from Born to Blossom
Cella from Never Not Glamorous
Kayla from Kay and Cup of Tea
Kate from Kate Spitz
Lauren from Will Sing for Makeup

I hope that you enjoyed this post!
-Tanya xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...