Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, December 2, 2013

Holiday Wish List

Hey Girls,
There have been a ton of great holiday sets coming out from all the different cosmetic companies. For someone like me who is in heaven when I walk into a Sephora or Ulta, its so hard to decide which ones to ask for. In honor of Cyber Monday I decided to share my Christmas List with you all.

Here are the new sets at the top of my wish list:










Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette at $52.00 Sephora or Urban Decay (not out yet)

















What is on your holiday wish list? Post your comments below!

2 comments:

  1. Oooo...All the lovely sets...how to choose? hahaha! thanks for sharing.

    Love,
    keryicanboleh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Ker Yi! My favorite is the Too Faced set. It got sooo many great reviews. Have a great holiday!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...