Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Stitch Fix Review: Fix #4

Hi Ladies, Here is my review of Fix#4. For those of you unfamiliar with Stitch Fix, you can read my other two reviews here Stitch Fix #1 & 2 and Stitch Fix #3.

I want to start off by saying how impressed I am with the customer service at Stitch Fix. I have been in contact with the stylists several times since I have started this service. They have always been pleasant and responsive. Also, they really seem to care about making sure I have a positive experience with Stitch Fix.

After getting my last fix I was a little disappointed that I only got one long sleeved top. The other items where short sleeved/tanks. When I sent an email expressing my disappointment, I was told to always make sure I note specific requests when I schedule my fix (which I had not done). This was my second correspondence with the stylist Jenni and she assured me that she would do everything in her power to get me a fix that I am happy with. She even offered to pick the items her self for my next fix since we already had a couple conversations regarding my price point, style, etc.

At the beginning of the week my fix was due to set out, I checked in with her to make sure my notes in my profile were clear. She informed me that another stylist had already packed my fix and must have missed her notes. She said it was ready to get shipped out but that she would do her best to try to find it, pull it, and re-pick it. If she couldn't stop the shipment she said she would credit my styling fee and reship me a new order if I was not happy with what I received.  Luckily, she was able to stop it and re-packed it.

Below are the items that she chose for me.
Decker Mixed Material Hi-Lo Top $58.00





The Decker Hi Lo top fit like a glove and I liked the uniqueness of this piece. It was a little more than what I would normally spend on a top but I don't really have anything like it. I decided to keep it.



Colibri Solid Tab Long Sleeve Blouse $48.00


I loved the emerald green color of the first tab sleeve blouse. I have read that jewel tones are in this fall so this was a great pick from Jenni. I also don't own many green shirts so it was a great addition to my wardrobe.



Colibri Heart Print Tab-Sleeve Blouse $48.00



Similar in style to the other tab sleeve blouse, the heart print was also a winner. Both blouses were comfortable and were on point with my current wardrobe. I decided to keep both.
Lavon Dot Detailed Button Up Cardigan $48.00



I absolutely loved the color of the dot detailed cardigan however, it was just too small for me. In the picture it actually looks better than in person. When I moved my arms, the bottom of the cardigan came up to my belly button. Also the fabric was a little thin for my liking. The next size up would have fit perfect. I decided to send this back.
Colorblock & Cabochon Gems Necklace $34.00

 Last was the statement necklace. I really loved this when I took it out of the box. I loved the colors and details however,  some of the gems just didn't lay right when wearing it. Also, it was a little more than what I normally spend on costume jewelry. I would have kept it if it looked better on me.

Overall, I was really happy with this fix. I felt like my stylist really listened to my requests but also surprised me with some unique and colorful pieces. A special thanks to Jenni for making this fix a positive one! 

Are you ready to schedule your first fix from Stitch Fix? Click my referral link HERE.

What did you think of this fix? What was your favorite piece? Post your comments below!

-Tanya xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Hi Dear Tanya. U r looking soooooo beatiful in all outfits.
    Looking absolutely stunning in all especially the first onr --Decker's
    Undoubtedly green emerald n dotted black r also suiting u so much. However, blue is good in colour but actually luking skin tight n very short.

    Anyhow, u r looking great, enormously efficacious, sweet n decent. God BLess u
    Last but not the least. I love yo pet. Its soooooooooooooo cute..


    Regards
    Aanchal
    India.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aanchal, Thank you so much for the kind words. I truly appreciate it. I also love the green tunic blouse. I am going to be dying my hair an auburn/red color so I think that top will look great with it. Yes, my dog Jax is a cutie but definitely a handful! Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Thnx fo replying.. i like ur blog sooooo much... cuz i also love to experiment, to explore n to experience different fusions of dresses, jewellery n make up...i love reading yo's...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you like it. It is nice to talk with people that have similar interests as me. Please recommend it to your friends. I am trying to get a following and it is very hard to get my blog out there. I do appreciate you commenting on my posts and such. Sometimes I feel like I am writing these posts for myself haha.

      Delete
    2. also, if you subscribe to my blog by clicking the "subscribe" link at the bottom of the page I believe you will get notifications when I create new posts.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...